THE MONAGHAN ADVANTAGE
- The original valved holding chamber design
- Cost effective
- Anti-static, can be used directly out of package
- Increased aerosol suspension time
- Optimized delivery system for consistent medication availability
- Easy to clean – dishwasher safe
- Low resistance valve
- Recommended by leading MDI manufacturers
- Compatible with all commonly prescribed MDIs
- Not Made or Manufactured with BPA, Natural Rubber Latex, Phthalates, Lead, or PVC
- Designed and manufactured in United States except for silicone components
The innovator in valved holding chambers, the AeroChamber® brand of valved holding chamber (aVHC) has been trusted by hospitals for over 30 years. The AeroChamber Plus® Z STAT® aVHC proprietary valve baffle design increases aerosol suspension time to assist dose assurance of metered dose inhaler medication. The optimally designed anti-static chamber ensures consistent medication availability.
The cost effective choice for hospitals, the AeroChamber Plus® Z STAT® aVHC combines patient-centric design features that optimize respirable drug dose. Supported by hundreds of in vitro and in vivo studies, including publication in the New England Journaland CHEST, the AeroChamber Plus® Z STAT® aVHC is also supported by numerous third party clinical evaluations for safety and efficacy.
- The original valved holding chamber has evolved into the AeroChamber Plus® Z STAT® aVHC to interface with improved MDI aerosol formulations and activities. The AeroChamber Plus® Z STAT® aVHC continues to offer the best value for optimal aerosol drug delivery and economic value for hospitals.
- Different chambers deliver different amounts of medication.1 The AeroChamber Plus® Z STAT® aVHC provides a consistent dose of medication substantially equivalent to the MDI dose.2
- Designed to respond to shallow or low volume breathing patterns, the extra-sensitive inhalation valve on the AeroChamber Plus® Z STAT® aVHC makes it easier for patients to inhale the medication.
USING AEROCHAMBER PLUS® Z STAT® AVHC
EZ Flow Exhalation Valve
Minimizes re-breathing and directs exhaled flow away from the patient’s face
Low Resistance Inhalation Valve
Small, Portable Chamber
Fits all commonly prescribed Metered Dose Inhalers
Alerts patients to breathe slowly
1 Drug Safety Update – Inhaled products that contain corticosteroids, July 2008. Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency.
2 TMI Lab Data. Studies on file.
CLEANING IS EASY
Remove backpiece only.
Soak 15 minutes in soapy water, agitate gently and rinse or place in dishwasher on top rack.
Dishwasher instructions can be found with the complete instructions packaged with your AeroChamber Plus® Z STAT® aVHC.
Shake out water and dry vertically.
- AeroChamber Plus® Z STAT® aVHC (12 Month, Reusable)
- Designed for 12 months of use at home, clinic or hospital environment
- AeroChamber Plus® Z STAT® aVHC chambers are dishwasher safe – follow care and use instructions included with the chamber provided by your healthcare provider.
These are abbreviated instructions for use, please remember to read the complete instructions that are packaged with your device.