Press tabs to release.
Remove valve cartridge and mouthpiece.
Soak 15 minutes in soapy water, agitate gently and rinse.
Shake out water and dry vertically or place in dishwasher in basket on top rack after performing cleaning instructions 1 and 2.
Dishwasher instructions can be found with the complete instructions packaged with your Aerobika® OPEP Therapy System.
The Aerobika® Oscillating PEP device will disassemble into four parts for cleaning: the mouthpiece, top case, bottom case and valve cartridge. The device may be cleaned after each treatment.
TAKING THE DEVICE APART
1. Press the Attachment tables on either side of the device. Holding the tabs in, gently pull up on the case until the two parts separate.
2. Remove the valve cartridge. DO NOT disassemble any part of the cartridge.
3. To remove the mouthpiece, grip firmly and rotate while pulling away from the device.
CLEANING THE DEVICE
Soap and water
1. Wash the four parts in a solution of lukewarm clean water and liquid soap detergent, allowing the parts to soak for 15 minutes. Agitate gently.
2. Rinse in warm distilled water.
3. To dry, shake the parts to remove any excess water. Allow parts to air dry thoroughly before you put the parts back together.
1. The four disassemble parts may be washed in a dishwasher by securing parts in a basket on the top rack. Wash in a normal wash cycle with dishwasher detergent.
2. If excess water remains, shake the parts and allow to air dry thoroughly before reassembling.
3. Dishwashing with overly dirty dishes in not recommended.