THE MONAGHAN ADVANTAGE
- Proprietary anti-static polymer ensures consistent and optimum metered dose inhaler medication delivery
- Visual assurance of patient inhalation with the proprietary and unique Flow-Vu®Inspiratory Indicator
- Patient focused features such as instructions printed on the chamber to promote ongoing patient compliance
- Secure, comfortable fit with the ComfortSeal® Mask
- Easy actuation with minimal inspiratory effort
- Validated for safety
- Recommended by leading MDI manufacturers
- Accommodates all commonly prescribed MDIs
- Extended drug availability for uncoordinated patients
- Consistent medication availability
- Not made or manufactured with BPA, natural rubber Latex, phthalates, lead, or PVC
- Designed and manufactured in North America
For dose assurance, the AeroChamber Plus® Flow-Vu® Anti-Static Holding Chamber (aVHC) is trusted for the delivery of metered dose inhaler medication. Patient-focused features such as the exclusive Flow-Vu® Inspiratory Indicator help provide assurance of correct use. The optimally designed anti-static chamber ensures an accurate delivery system with consistent medication availability.
The AeroChamber Plus® Flow-Vu® aVHC features patient-centric design to facilitate aerosol delivery and to ensure that all patient populations receive the optimum amount of drug substantially equivalent to the MDI alone. The first generation of AeroChamber ®valved holding chambers was introduced 30 plus years ago. The entire family of AeroChamber ® devices is supported by hundreds of in vitro and in vivo studies, and has been validated in numerous third-party clinical evaluations for safety and efficacy.
- The antistatic chamber design has been developed using MRI-based replicas (Adam Models) of various patient age groups, along with 30-plus years of clinician and patient feedback.
- Use of the AeroChamber Plus ® Flow-Vu ® aVHC assures that uncoordinated patients (old and young) receive the optimal therapeutic dose substantially equivalent with the MDI alone.
Using AeroChamber Plus ® Flow-Vu ® aVHC
- The proprietary and unique Flow-Vu® Inspiratory Indicator moves as the patient breathes to ensure proper inhalation technique. For clinicians, the Flow-Vu®Indicator means you can confirm a proper seal, easily count patient breaths and have confidence that the patient has completed the inspiratory maneuver.
- Available with mouthpiece or ComfortSeal ® Mask, the AeroChamber Plus ® Flow-Vu® aVHC family of products is custom designed to meet the needs of all your patients – from COPD elderly patients to infants.
- Infant and child aVHC with Mask models incorporate a custom low-resistance valve.
Flow-Vu® Inspiratory Indicator.
Moves with inspiration and provides assurance that inhalation is performed correctly by allowing caregivers to:
- Confirm a proper seal (to avoid dilution of the aerosol medication dose)
- Coordinate actuation with inhalation
- Count patient breaths
Contours gently to the face, providing a secure seal and comfortable fit with minimal dead space.2 Masks have been custom designed for specific patient population (add Inhalation literature reference.)
EZ Flow Exhalation Valve
Minimizes re-breathing and directs exhaled flow away from the patient’s face
- Can be used directly out of the package.
- Helps maximize aerosol suspension time across delay-time points, maximizing aerosol medication delivery to uncoordinated patients.
Small, Portable Chamber.
Ideal size for convenience and clinical effectiveness3
Dishwasher Safe for Ease of Cleaning and Compliance
Not Made or Manufactured with BPA
Free of bisphenol a, phthalates, latex, lead, and PVC
Fits all commonly prescribed metered dose Inhalers
Assists patients in breathing slowly
CONSISTENT MEDICATION AVAILABILITY
- The AeroChamber Plus® Flow-Vu® aVHC delivers a consistent fine-particle dose across all inhalation delay time points, meaning the drug remains available for multiple breath evacuations and minimizes the possibility of under-dosing the uncoordinated patient. 1
- As part of the AeroChamber®family of aVHCs – which have been clinically tested and trusted by peers for more than 30 years – the AeroChamber Plus® Flow-Vu®aVHC is validated by third-party tests and in vitro and in vivo studies, making it the most studied brand of valved holding chamber.
1 TMI Lab Data. Studies on file
2 Shah, S.A. et al. Force-Dependent Static Dead Space of Face Masks Used with Holding Chambers. Respir Care 2006; 51(2):140-144.
3 Corr, D. et al. Design and characteristics of a portable breath actuated, particle size selective medical aerosol inhaler. J Aerosol Sci. 13(1):1-7; 1982.
CHILD & ADULT
Remove front and back pieces.
Soak 15 minutes in soapy water, agitate gently and rinse or place in dishwasher on top rack.
Dishwasher instructions can be found with the complete instructions packaged with your AeroChamber Plus® Flow-Vu® aVHC
Shake out water and dry vertically.
- AeroChamber Plus ® Flow-Vu ® aVHC (12 month, reusable)
- Designed for 12 months of use at home, clinic, or hospital environment
- AeroChamber Plus ® Flow-Vu ® aVHC masks and chambers can be disassembled and are dishwasher safe. Carefully follow care and use instructions provided with the chamber.
These are abbreviated instructions for use, please remember to read the complete instructions that are packaged with your device.